Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the VOICE team in pitches and concept development.
- Continuously familiarize with the influencer landscape and onboard new talent for JONES’ talent base.
- Provide general departmental support through ideation, administration, and management.
- Assist the Influencer & Creative Program Manager at meetings and assist with talent direction and slide production, etc.
- Assist Influencer Marketing Manager in market research and trends.
- Assist in the creation of content for JONES’ social media accounts.
- Produce and distribute a monthly competitive highlights email, sent out to the team internally.
- Assist with creation of “Voice of the Week” newsletters.
- Continue to meet with talent and talent agencies to maintain relationships.
- Plan and execute community events, such as Voice Academy.
- Cover off the Influencer Marketing Manager when away – I.e. higher level strategy brainstorms and campaign management coverage.
- Brainstorm and implement efficiencies VOICE team at large (I.e. process adjustments, etc.).